Translations in all European Languages
We provide translations in all European languages by native speakers of the target language.
We provide native speaker translations in the following areas:
- Legal, contractual and financial texts
- Official UN, EU and corporate documentation
- Guides, user manuals and technical documentation
- Websites, marketing and PR materials
- Academic texts and journal articles
- Biomedical and clinical texts
We also provide translations into other popular languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Arabic.
Competitive Prices and Fast Turnaround
The vast majority of our translators are highly trained translators who have advanced qualifications in translation (such as Master’s of Translation) or hold advanced degrees in linguistics.
Our translators ensure that your text will be immediately understandable to the target audience. It will be devoid of poor grammar or awkward phrasing of sentences as well as cultural faux pas.
For technical texts your text will be translated by one of our professional translators who hold sufficient competency in the subject matter. By doing so, we ensure that proper vocabulary is used and phrasing appropriate to the tone of the text is maintained throughout the document.
Our translators use CAT tools as well as operate a variety of file formats (including Word, PDF, InCopy, LaTex).
eCORRECTOR has built a team able to both verify and perform translations. Magdalena Ochmańska, Translations Team Leader, is a PhD candidate who researches applied translation theory and regularly completes specialist translations. Her colleague and our business and legal translations expert, Agata Tychoniec, holds a Master’s degree in English, along with a diploma in specialist translation and rich experience in the field of translating from various European languages.
Completed translation undergoes careful inspection – all content has to be translated properly, layout has to be retained and, above all, the language has to be correct.
Where appropriate we cross-check the quality of the translated texts to ensure that we maintain the high quality demanded by our clients.
Strong Track Record
eCORRECTOR has an excellent track record of providing translation services to individual academics, institutes and businesses. We are particularly pleased with the large number of customers who reuse our service which validates the high quality of service we provide.
We regularly translated manuscripts that went on to be accepted for publication in a number of prestigious scientific journals including, PlosOne, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, Journal of Neuroscience Research, European Journal of Pharmacology, Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology.
We have provided excellent translation services to a number of institutions, such as Zamek w Malborku, Instytut Łukasiewicza.
Each month, our team of native speakers completes several hundred translation projects.
- Master of Arts in English Linguistics, University of Warmia and Mazury
- PhD candidate at the Department of English Studies, University of Warmia and Mazury
- 5 years’ experience in translation and editing
- President of the Albion academic group
- Research scholarships at the University of Oxford and University of York, UK
- Postgraduate degree in Specialist Translation, School of Translation and Interpreting in Poznań
- Graduated with distinction from the Institute of English Studies, University of Szczecin
- Fluent in French and Italian (Bachelor of Arts)
- Translation internship at the Council of the European Union, Brussels
- Scholarships at Hogskolen i Nesna, Norway and Universite de Bordeaux, France
How We Work
Thank you very much; as always, you’ve been not only reliable but also extremely kind. Best regards (I’ll see you about my next paper)